Learn Double-Knitting Hands-On
I can bring my knowledge of double-knitting to your community for a day, a weekend or a retreat! Get your local yarn shop owner or guild representative to join my workshop mailing list. This list gets first dibs on dates each season when I open my teaching schedule. If you don’t have a sponsoring shop or organization, I am open to private workshops; just contact me.
I teach several workshops; each is formulated to fit in an easy 3-hour time slot. They are divided into levels according to difficulty:
- Level 1: Introduction to Double-knitting
- Level 2: Two-pattern Double-knitting
- Level 2: Texture in Double-knitting
- Level 2: Multi-color Double-knitting
- Level 2: Double-knitting Intarsia
- Level 3: Double-knitting Off The Grid
- Level 3: Double-knitting Cables
- Level 3: Double-knitting Lace
- Level 3: Double-knitting Entrelac
I’m available to make presentations on double-knitting to large or small groups, guilds and similar organizations. If I’m traveling a significant distance, it’s usually most cost-effective for me to also teach a workshop or two around the same time. If you’re interested in having me present to your guild or group, please ask someone in charge of scheduling to contact me.
Where to find me
Check out my Events Calendar for upcoming workshops and appearances!