These workshops build on Tier 1, either by expanding on techniques learned in Tier 1, or by introducing basic single-layer knitting knowledge to broaden the possibilities.
Some of these require only Foundations-level knowledge in addition to knowledge of some particular technique in single-layer knitting; some actively build on skills that can be gleaned from Tier 1 workshops. As always, pay attention to the prerequisites!
Tier-2 workshops include:
- Multi-color Double-knitting
- Advanced Texture in Double-knitting
- Transitions in Textured Double-knitting
- Double-knitting Short Rows
- Shaping Double-knitting
- Double-knitting Off the Grid
- Double-knitting Lace
- Double-knitting Bobbles & Nupps
- Traveling Stitches in Double-knitting
- Finishing Double-knitting
- Design your own Double-knitted Mittens
- Tier 2 Omnibus