Resources for Learning Double-knitting
I currently teach 12 different double-knitting workshops which can be taught virtually or in person.
Each workshop page below has its own mini-calendar for upcoming events; you can also look at the full events calendar.
“Level 2” workshops require that you have taken Level 1 or have comparable basic double-knitting experience.
- Level 2: Two-pattern Double-knitting
- Level 2: Texture in Double-knitting
- Level 2: Marling with Double-knitting
- Level 2: Multi-color Double-knitting
- Level 2: Transitions in Textured Double-knitting (NEW!)
“Level 3” workshops require that you have basic double-knitting experience as well as experience in a particular facet of single-layer knitting.
- Level 3: Double-knitting Intarsia
- Level 3: Double-knitting Off The Grid
- Level 3: Double-knitting Cables
- Level 3: Double-knitting Lace
- Level 3: Single-Layer Double-knitting Lace (NEW!)
- Level 3: Double-knitting Entrelac
I’m available to make presentations on double-knitting to large or small groups, guilds and similar organizations. If I’m traveling a significant distance, it’s usually most cost-effective for me to also teach a workshop or two around the same time. If you’re interested in having me present to your guild or group, please ask someone in charge of scheduling to contact me.
Can’t make it to one of my workshops in person? Pandemic still raging so nobody is traveling? Visit me online! I am teaching frequently for the “big shows” and some smaller online events (check my calendar) but I am also teaching my own standalone workshops under the BuildingBlox name again. Check those out on their dedicated page.
I do have a Youtube Channel which has a few specialized videos, mostly made to support some project or other. I have bigger plans for the content in this channel in the future, but video production is time-consuming and I have not been able to dedicate myself to it due to the recent book projects. Please feel free to follow the channel so that when I am able to start posting new videos, you’ll be among the first to know.